Trending

Friday, November 8, 2019

I'M I IMPERFECT AS A WRITER? BY AGOZIEM




I'm convinced I had no story. What is this that had bar my imagination frustrating the accomplishment of my mind. I sat with a deep sense of nihilism when I browse through the minds of many which were poured out in ink.


I marveled at their great outpouring of words and emotions and ignorantly it harnessed my sense into a place of obscurity and low tide.


Within me, I thought I would never be good enough to write.

5 WAYS TO KNOW HE'S LYING ABOUT HIS FEELINGS

What stories had I to tell? This sense of "not- being- good- enough looted the little optimism and energy I had left that I drop my pen as soon as I picked it and doze off to the Netherlands.


The bed was quite a comfortable place to be when you're feeling dutch. On one of my voyages to the Dutch land, I met the Duke and he refused my entrance with fury. He said I had been on many free tour now I gotta pay but I got nothing to pay with.


He said his land is not for him who fears risks. I had learned a lot from the Dutch book to pull me up on my feet. His yelling eroded my soul and created an imbalance. I went home that day sworn never to go back. 


Deep down my soul yearns to write and tell a story but I had capitalized on my imperfections and never tried.




Times when inspiration rested on my bowel, I drained it with laziness and the feeling of not being good enough. So I learned that creativity rests on all, you just have to refine it by trying.
Truth is that you can never be good, you only can keep getting better and better. It's a battle that flows from within you not outside.

3 WAYS TO OVERCOME GRIEF

You step out regardless of who groans about your imperfections, you let the critique make you better.


Whenever you feel inspired, get it all outta your bowel and deal with grammar later remembering it's a competition with nobody else but yourself.


 Just like that my thought of not having a story became a story I now tell to inspire one who thinks he has no story. Ink it down dear, you got all it takes within you.

3 HACKS FOR A SUCCESSFUL MIRACLE PRAYER


You will never know if you never tried. Fail and grow up.
Do you feel imperfect?

 Penned by Udeonu Chiagoziem J
Trip To The Netherlands

No comments:

Pages