Trending

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

WHEN I DIE BY TAZION




What is breathe without wealth?
What is existence when I don’t live?
Answer my heavy heart
Answer my lonely tears.


When I die, feed the dogs my carcass
When I die, don’t try to cry
When I die, don’t put up a party
For my spirit will chastise you
I asked for breakfast, non to help
Lunch, non to help
Dinner, away with plight of night.



When I check out, please console mum
She thrived to sketch a better son
Sold apparel that I gloom like the sun
Toiled and wallowed in sweet pain
To make me a painless carrier again.



When I’m long gone, tell father
He looted a thousand years
Off my days, days of save and loot
Hard work of tears and tears only
Wealth I’ve stored looted and looted doubly.




ⒸTazion

guys check this out



No comments:

Pages