Trending

Friday, August 16, 2019

SHE WORLD {NO MORE SEXISM}

                                           
                                                     


"I SHUT UP"

I won’t zip up at your will
I am the deity that bears,
Your terms and sperms.
Alone I nurture and rear,
Your infirmities in the portal
Between my thighs
Like death, I shut up


Perverts, allow me to walk and talk.
Without examined like Delilah
Give me a voice to voice
Without swimming between my thighs
Like the waters, I shut up
I’m raped and taped
Like they say ‘women are for the kitchen’
Still I shut up.

Alone with my glued mouth
I say nothing to the earth beneath.
Gently bleeding like teardrops
Down my deserted heart
Without a voice, I shut up.
You shoot me with your dick
You want to see me broken?
With bleeding and swollen vagina?
Because I’m not out spoken?
Like the snail, I shut up.


Does my sexiness upset you?
Does my eyelid take you away?
Is that why I’m defiled?
Without a voice that cries and decries
Like the dust, I shut up.

NO_MORE_SEXISM


ⒸTazion


No comments:

Pages